Welcome to Translatly.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Translatly.com’s Website.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of Visional Web. (“Company”, Translatly) website located at https://www.translatly.com (the “Site”) and the services that are made available through the Site (collectively, the “Translatly Service”).
Translatly is a Website service created to mediate between freelance translators (“Service Providers”) and translation clients (“Service Clients”) through the Internet. If you wish to be registered, engage in transactions with other members and use the Services available at the Website, read the following conditions and confirm your consent:
By using the Translatly Services, you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to use the Translatly Service.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
“Service Providers” means third parties who register with Translatly and Clients to provide translation services as contractors of the Translatly Service (not employees).
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated translation services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the text to be translated on Translatly Web’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any piece of information contained on Visional Web’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Visional Web at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The services on Translalty’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Translatly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Translatly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Visional Web or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Translatly’s website, even if Visional Web or a Visional Web authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree that once the translation job is submitted to you, the respective portion of the Translation Package shall be considered exploited and shall become non-redeemable, regardless of the quality of the Translated Text forwarded to you.
5. Refunds Policy
Visional Web may, by its sole discretion, directly refund the User upon a failure to deliver the service in an adequate manner, with accordance to the Translatly Service Quality Standard
6. Modifications of Terms
Visional Web may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the republic of El Salvador in Central America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this country.